‘ Free Lucretia’
#metoo on behalf of the history of painting
quadruple 4x 100/80cm. oil on canvas 2017
Important. Must be read from right to left, contradictory, because time has evolved from left to right.
All prints are realised with the support of ARCA printer supplies and INNOVA
4x 100/80cm. oil on canvas 2014-2017
Series about mans’s dominance and violence over woman in the history of painting.
An investigation of a crime-scene. What this still means today in the world of painting and specific, what it means to to me.
Encyclopedie of (all male)masters in the history of painting.
mixed techniques on paper, 2016
(after Caravaggio ‘Crowning With Thrones’)
2. Study of hands moving and solving
33x48cm. on paper
1. ‘let go’ digital image 2. ‘solve’ mixed techniques 3. ‘hold and dissapear’ ink, acrylic
4. ‘bang’ mixed techniques 5. ‘hold back’ ink, acrylic paint 6. ‘free’ mixed techniques
3. study of Lucretia
Paint (left), mixed techniques, collage on paper, 33x48cm. 2015
‘Time and Place’ (TV screen)
Oil on panel, 33 x 48cm 2015
Collage and mixed techniques, 33x48cm. on paper 2016
fases of the painting 2015:
Left above 3x
- Jewelleryshop fight in Deurne, oil on panel 33 x 48cm.
- study 4, mixed techniques on paper, 33 x 48cm.
- study 8, mixed techniques, 33 x 48cm.
6. Susanna and the Elder
2 drawings of Gentileschi’s Sasanna, 33 x 48cm. (left: reference to ‘Tapp und Tastkino’, artwork of Valerie Export 1968).
This series is not yet fully placed on this website, If you are interested, come back and visit the website over one week.